How It Works
The Missouri Department of Economic Development’s Neighborhood Assistance Program (NAP) is a tax credit incentive for Missouri businesses and corporate taxpayers.
- Make a qualified monetary or in-kind donation by June 30, 2024. In-kind donations only qualify if the donor pays taxes on the income they receive from the sale of the same goods or services.
- File the appropriate paper work within one year with our assistance.
- Get 70% of the donated amount off of your taxes, in addition to the normal charitable contribution deduction. Tax credits can be used over a five-year period.
Thank you for supporting Great Futures!
Contact Elisabeth Cawthon at [email protected] for more information.
Who Is Eligible
Businesses or individuals with Missouri business income, such as:
- Sole Proprietors
- Insurance Companies
- Financial Institutions
- Individuals operating a farm in Missouri
- Individuals with rental property in Missouri
For more information on who is eligible, click here.